No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

^^^ Lebron doing some indirect recruiting. Getting players on his side.
    Whatever it takes....................

Comment

• Sources: Lakers reach deal for Pelicans' Davis
      6:34 PM ET
      Adrian Wojnarowski
      ESPN
      The New Orleans Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Los Angeles Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks -- including the No. 4 overall selection in next week's draft, league sources tell ESPN.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...pelicans-davis

DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lakers still going to lose
        Once Kawhi goes to clippers

Comment

• Bananas...

Comment

• I really hope they don't try and sign Kemba.

I'd rather they sign 2 smaller FA's like Beverly, Terrence Ross, Marquese Chriss or KCP.

Kemba is too much of a liabliity on both ends of the court for $35million per.
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-16-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              I really hope they don't try and sign Kemba.

I'd rather they sign 2 smaller FA's like Beverly, Terrence Ross, Marquese Chriss or KCP.

Kemba kinda fits tho... but you right that's mad money..........

Comment

• Lakers dont have $32-35 mil

They said ad wont waive his trade kicker

So take off another $4.5 mil

And i dunno if pelicans will wait til July 30 or just do it July 6

July 30 will give us more cap space

Comment

• Looks like the Lakers are trying to get rid of Bonga, Wagner, and Jerrico to create that 3rd max slot. I think they know a 3rd star is coming. My money is on Jimmy Butler. If they don't get a 3rd max guy, sign Patrick Beverly, JJ Reddick, bring back McGee and Bullock, and fill the roster with minimum guys. They are also trying to get some 2nd round picks in the draft. I think the scouting department see some gems in the 2nd round. Considering their draft record, I have full faith in them.

Comment

• Tako fall didn't get drafted.......should Lakers pick him up?......in or out??? why????

Comment

• I read he signed with the Celtics.

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      I really hope they don't try and sign Kemba.

That's what I am hoping.

Beverly and KCP would be great. Specially Beverly.

We need another Fisher. Fook a Kemba, Kyrie, whatever, whatever. D and knock down your open shots. Doesn't need the ball in hand. Should be going hard for Beverly, truly.

KCP is for obvious reason. Bring back the man if possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X