Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Jezreel Corrales Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
    Same thing he did to Manny. Take away their agressiveness.
    What fight is your avatar from with Canelo getting hit?

Comment

• Won some nice bread on this one, cuz.

Comment

• GIF: Alberto Machado KO's Corrales

Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-23-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• From the first round I could tell Machado had heavy hands. I got the feeling if he caught him he would stop him.

Comment

• Kid had a better chin than Corrales as they landed at the same time.
            He was losing big at that time, almost every round.

Comment

• what a fight while it lasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                He actually is better, look at his early fights looked explosive and quick 2 fights ago...
                He looks like Juanma later in his career, a bit too reliant on his power at the expense of his defense. We all know what happened with him once his punch resistance went to *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  He looks like Juanma later in his career, a bit too reliant on his power at the expense of his defense. We all know what happened with him once his punch resistance went to *****.
                  I actually think Machado's career is going to be somewhat like Danny Garcia, He's not great, but that power is gonna transcend him and achieve some success in his career, well i hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                    Kid had a better chin than Corrales as they landed at the same time.
                    He was losing big at that time, almost every round.
                    not sure Machado chin is all that better the difference is Corrales doesn't have anywhere near the power Machado does. That was the difference. Corrales only has 8KO's in 24 pro fights. Machado's got power but way to easy to hit and hasn't faced a big puncher yet but was rocked and dropped by light hitting Corrales and was hurt his last fight against Morrales another fighter with no power. I think Corrales beats him in a rematch as well as the other belt holders at 130.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      not sure Machado chin is all that better the difference is Corrales doesn't have anywhere near the power Machado does. That was the difference. Corrales only has 8KO's in 24 pro fights. Machado's got power but way to easy to hit and hasn't faced a big puncher yet but was rocked and dropped by light hitting Corrales and was hurt his last fight against Morrales another fighter with no power. I think Corrales beats him in a rematch as well as the other belt holders at 130.
                      the problem for Machado is that every fight he had none didn pass the 4th round, he felt in love with his power and forgot the other skills in the craft... He needs to improve that defense ASAP, cuz the power he has it.

Comment

Working...
                      X