Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Goddamit!! Stiverne is so ****ing lucky. He gets step-aside money, avoids a potential loss to Breazeale, and gets an undeserved title shot. This dude has been inactive for 2 years!! How did he even hold on to a sanctioning body position?
    Because he's a former world champion he gets preference over others. It's like when your best employee walks out of the job and comes back two years later asking for his old job back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Yeah right bitch. I've never been knocked out in my life.
      You would get knocked cold. Maybe shit out a condom later after I'm done with you.

Comment

• Well damn
        That's terrible news
        Was really looking forward to that fight

Stiverne yuck no way
        Not interested
        Not watching

Not Wilders fault however

Comment

• Ah comon can't someone make Stiverne go away

Ruined everything

Comment

• PS
            Wilder by tko in seven

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
              Because he's a former world champion he gets preference over others. It's like when your best employee walks out of the job and comes back two years later asking for his old job back.
              Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Goddamit!! Stiverne is so ****ing lucky. He gets step-aside money, avoids a potential loss to Breazeale, and gets an undeserved title shot. This dude has been inactive for 2 years!! How did he even hold on to a sanctioning body position?
              Also, Stiverne was set to fight Povetkin for the mandatory slot after the Meldonium test. Then Povetkin tested dirty again and Stiverne assumed the mandatory slot... I guess that's how it works?

**** idk man this schit is stupid. One of the least interesting rematches I can ever recall.

Comment

• Miss me with this ****.

Comment

• Stiverne is the former WBC heavyweight champion. He isn't going to be dropped out of the top 10. He was down to #4 following his title loss. He had one fight against a decent opponent in Rossy & really the 2 guys around him in the rankings failed for peds. It's his by default & the failed test he had was not for a ped. He paid a 75000 fine as the WBC was satisfied with the explanation (Don King excuse). It sucks but King is in bed with the WBC & he will always have influence as long as he has a few heavyweights in his stable. He has Molina, Stiverne & Bryan. Not sure what he is doing with Bryan though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                    I agree with your post... you beat me to it...

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      this was the plan all along. ****ing naive if you think otherwise.
                      Yeah, the plan was for the old man to cheat again. Just like Wordlaczyk or whatever his name was before that.

Comment

Working...
                      X