Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's silence deafening....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he doesn't talk for a day or two and...what? you assume he's scared or something?

He's probly chillin at that mansion of his...or training..

Dude will do his part to hype this fight up though, don't you doubt

Comment

also Arum said there would be an announcement on the 8th...

So..prepare to wait another day

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        he doesn't talk for a day or two and...what? you assume he's scared or something?

He's probly chillin at that mansion of his...or training..

Dude will do his part to hype this fight up though, don't you doubt
        Uh, thats the exact same thing the *****s did only minutes after it was announced he agreed to fight Manny,

"OMG, OMG, Floyd said yes, Manny hasn't responded, hes a ducker!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          And thats why I said "suppose" and not "Is"

and thats why I also said "supposed" as well.

Comment

i guess this is damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Comment

What's going on is Floyd has never fought a welterweight in his life. That's because any top welter KO's him easy. So he's thinking of ways to back out of the fight without looking like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                i wonder what's goin on in his mind........
                it's been a week or more so now since pacquaio accepted the march 13 date, and we still dont here anything from the greatest fighter himself.

is ellerbe thinking of a great story way out of the fight?....... next few days would seem to be critical, i can see the mayweathers come out with new excuses to save the best boxer in the world from the hands of a fairly average boxer in manny pacquaio.
                Floyd was the one that initiated this fight not Pac you dumb ass , you lot are such a pack of dumb fuks , if he talks you bag him if he is quite you bag him , I really like Pac but hope too fuk Floyd KOs him , and ya know what I reckon he is gunna stop Pac and make a statement , so get your bull**** excuses ready boys .

Comment

Somebody told floyd that if they put a schedule before May 2010, definitely Pac will back out and then they can talk **** against Pac like he's ducking and doesn't really want to face floyd.

Unfortunately for the Mayweather camp, PAC AGREED READILY!!!! and even said HE WANTS TO FIGHT FLOYD BADLY!!!!!

Now floyd's camp don't know what to do as they don't want floyd get hurt in the ring having an epileptic fit once Pac connects.

Floyd is currently throwing a tantrum now at Ellerbe for not making enough excuses how to avoid the fight, he's quaking in his boots and pissing in his pants.

Fraud will soon get exposed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    Floyd was the one that initiated this fight not Pac you dumb ass , you lot are such a pack of dumb fuks , if he talks you bag him if he is quite you bag him , I really like Pac but hope too fuk Floyd KOs him , and ya know what I reckon he is gunna stop Pac and make a statement , so get your bull**** excuses ready boys .
                    no crying now dumbo....
                    itchy bitchy floyd, silent as a lamb..... afraid like a meerkat.

Comment

With GGMarquez and the rest of the *****s again coming up with roids allegations, there can only be one reason behind it.

THEY KNOW FLOYD WILL DUCK PAC!!!! QUACK! QUACK!!

Comment

Working...
                      X