Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTV's Bully Beatdown just proved that MMA fighters are **** and can't box.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV's Bully Beatdown just proved that MMA fighters are **** and can't box.

I'll give you basis of the show if you haven't seen it. Bully Beatdown is a show on MTV. These kids are getting picked on, and they call the show to have their bully fight an MMA fighter. The first round is wrestling. The second round is boxing. Anyway, in the second round the MMA fighter got put on his ass and was getting whooped. He was even holding at one point. The MMA fighter ended up winning by kicking the guy in the head, which is illegal on the show, and knocking him out. It was pretty bad. He won by cheating basically. You put your average bully and try to tell him to box a professional boxer for a round, and he wouldn't know what hit him.

I like the show but the bullies never win, WTF!

Comment

The show is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        I'll give you basis of the show if you haven't seen it. Bully Beatdown is a show on MTV. These kids are getting picked on, and they call the show to have their bully fight an MMA fighter. The first round is wrestling. The second round is boxing. Anyway, in the second round the MMA fighter got put on his ass and was getting whooped. He was even holding at one point. The MMA fighter ended up winning by kicking the guy in the head, which is illegal on the show, and knocking him out. It was pretty bad. He won by cheating basically. You put your average bully and try to tell him to box a professional boxer for a round, and he wouldn't know what hit him.
        any link? that sounds awesome

joes vs pros is similar..big name mma fighters struggle with nobodies where as the boxers always kick ass even when they are outsized like 2 to 1.

Comment

lol...i saw that. In all fairness they do give the bullies headgear so they have an advantage to take the shots.

Comment

All this proves is that MTV no longer shows music.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
              lol...i saw that. In all fairness they do give the bullies headgear so they have an advantage to take the shots.
              most bullies don't train in the arts.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                How would a boxer do in the wrestling round?

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
                  How would a boxer do in the wrestling round?
                  probably strong enough to make a show of it, if an average joe can sometimes do ok on sheer strength alone.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    any link? that sounds awesome

joes vs pros is similar..big name mma fighters struggle with nobodies where as the boxers always kick ass even when they are outsized like 2 to 1.
                    Roy Jones got staggered by a Joe.

Comment

Working...
                    X