No announcement yet.

I don't like that Canelo got tattoos and beefed up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like that Canelo got tattoos and beefed up

Or that he's "obsessed". Maybe everybody is right and he'll win but that has mental stress written all over it....

They're just small little ones. Not big ones that Cotto gets after every loss.

Comment

I've always thought only the insecure have tattoos, not sure about the correct psychology behind them is but I'm pretty certain Canelo knows he's in deep. You don't jump in with the no.1 guy in the division without testing yourself against some natural middles first at the full weight limit, facing guys like Khan and Smith no way prepares you for GGG.

Canelo is gonna lose badly and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Or that he's "obsessed". Maybe everybody is right and he'll win but that has mental stress written all over it....
        He's trying to revamp his style and image because he knows he can't beat GGG. Cement feet is getting pummeled in 3 short days

Comment

He can win

Comment

Just seems weird to me. Idk.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              He can win
              ... with his tattoos....................

Comment

nelo got tatted up???

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  I've always thought only the insecure have tattoos, not sure about the correct psychology behind them is but I'm pretty certain Canelo knows he's in deep. You don't jump in with the no.1 guy in the division without testing yourself against some natural middles first at the full weight limit, facing guys like Khan and Smith no way prepares you for GGG.

I feel he knows it too. Even the horse and his niece during 24/7 know it LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

sorry to debunk your theory but canelo started with the tattoos even before the chavez fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X