• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Emanuel Stewards funeral service

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinema...wards-funeral/

Dont know how to embed.

Wow Hearns cant stop crying...

Comment

Thank you for this, it was very moving. Hearns was really devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinema...wards-funeral/

Dont know how to embed.

Wow Hearns cant stop crying...
        Thank you so much for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Thank you for this, it was very moving. Hearns was really devastated.
          I know Lewis and Wlad had great relationships but it's still not the same as Hearns. I think Hearns and Manny are the closest. They literally came up together.

Manny in HBO Legendary Nights and numerous interviews always said he couldn't stop crying for days after Leonard-hearns I.

I think HBO actually had a very good shot of Manny standing behind Hearns after Leonard I and Manny was on the verge of breaking down.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
            I know Lewis and Wlad had great relationships but it's still not the same as Hearns. I think Hearns and Manny are the closest. They literally came up together.

Manny in HBO Legendary Nights and numerous interviews always said he couldn't stop crying for days after Leonard-hearns I.

I think HBO actually had a very good shot of Manny standing behind Hearns after Leonard I and Manny was on the verge of breaking down.
            Yeah he said he cried the night of the fight and the next morning and Hearns actually cheered him up when it should have been the other way around :

Comment

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

steward was such a great trainer.

Even in moments of supreme saddness there is always one moment of comedic relief though.

There is a picture going on around ESB that shows Vitali giving Lennox the death stare... lol.

Comment

Working...
                X