No announcement yet.

I need help on a work out plan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help on a work out plan...

I used to box but since my son was born I haven't had that time to really go to the gym and what not but what are something's I could do to build the strength in my legs again
    What would be a good work out plan for that?
    Also I need to cut my weight back down to 130 what's your suggestions?

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    I used to box but since my son was born I haven't had that time to really go to the gym and what not but what are something's I could do to build the strength in my legs again
    What would be a good work out plan for that?
    Also I need to cut my weight back down to 130 what's your suggestions?
    you've got a little man already? you're really 17? Big job bro.

Comment

Wait, so you will be going back to the gym, or just asking what you can do around your house?

As far as your weight, in simplest terms you need to burn mor calories than you consume. There are many ways/formulas to count calories, im on phone so cant give you any but...in general you need to figure out the amount of calories just to maintain your weight (with activity level throughout day factored in) and proceed to start cutting your caloric intake down. Theres a deeper science behind it, as far as figuring out the macros you need and such, but thats the gist of it. Im on phone so i cant give you anymore, just google it or visit forum.bodybuilding.com and go to the nutrition section, they have different formulas and such for calculating calories. Also there are other sections there for exercises and such

Comment

Here's a start:
        1. No sodas and specially NO energy drinks whatsoever!
        2. No fried foods (potato chips, French fries, etc...)
        3. No candy whatsoever!
        4. No eating past 9pm, if you must just have a little bit of organic yogurt.

Eliminate those things and you'll see results even faster.

Take these vitamins/supps:
        BCAA
        CLA
        L-Carnitine
        B-Complex
        Zinc
        Krill oil

Take these and do some light weight training and lots of cardio. Thank me later...

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          you've got a little man already? you're really 17? Big job bro.
          Yeah I turn 18 next month lol

Comment

Working...
          X