Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez did take the piss test BEFORE the fight

Just to clear things up.

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
    Just got report from someone in El Paso saying Chavez DID give a sample before the fight. Trying to confirm with another source. Stay tuned

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
    OK, just talked to Freddie Roach. Freddie also says Chavez gave urine sample before the fight, so that's two saying yes to HBO saying no

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
    He is as honest as anyone I have ever met in my life. Never ever heard him lie, about his guys or others. But he's a 2nd source

It's a cover up.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Just to clear things up.

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
      Just got report from someone in El Paso saying Chavez DID give a sample before the fight. Trying to confirm with another source. Stay tuned

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
      OK, just talked to Freddie Roach. Freddie also says Chavez gave urine sample before the fight, so that's two saying yes to HBO saying no

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
      He is as honest as anyone I have ever met in my life. Never ever heard him lie, about his guys or others. But he's a 2nd source
      JCC JR wins again.

Comment

After his positive test for a diuretic in 2009, which helps fighters lose water weight and/or mask steroid use, Chavez' opponents should demand OST.

Last I heard Chavez has rejected OST for the Martinez match. Anyone know why?

Comment

I'm not buying it. It is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            It's a cover up.
            yeah, just because Texas says he did, I still wouldnt buy it. I think they would cover up for him. Im not saying he didnt but this doesnt prove it to me, nor does Roach

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              yeah, just because Texas says he did, I still wouldnt buy it. I think they would cover up for him. Im not saying he didnt but this doesnt prove it to me, nor does Roach
              Sulaiman/WBC after Rubio complained that Chavez Jr did not take a urine test: "Oh, we forgot".

Comment

yeah, just because Texas says he did, I still wouldnt buy it. I think they would cover up for him.
                Just proves how big JCC JR is.

That Texas would engage in a Watergate-like conspiracy on his behalf. They don't call him the El Dinero de Vaca for nothing.

Comment

So obviously there's no way to "prove" to you that he did

Comment

Yea I don't believe in Roach so...

Comment

Working...
                    X