Collapse
No announcement yet.

NON-BAISED posts only please. which HWS in history will be favorites VS k bros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON-BAISED posts only please. which HWS in history will be favorites VS k bros

Try not to be baised and let either you're love or hatred of Klitschos cloud your judgement.

PRIME FOR PRIME. Which HW will be a FAVORITE against the K bros.

I got Prime Lennox favorite against both
    Prime Ali favorite against both
    Prime holmes and Foreman favorite against Wlad
    Prime Bowe favorite against Wlad.
    Prime Tyson favorite against Wlad.
    THAT'S IT

So from a non baised standpoint the ONLY 2 hws i can think of that will be favorites over vitali are ali and lennox.
    And only around 5 that will be favorites against wlad.

Ya this era is **** but K bros if you cut out the hating, is actaully pretty damn good.

Boy, this ought to be the "piss and moan superbowl"

Comment

If you think this thread is not actaully praising the ****ing K BROS there is only one logical conclusion only one

You hate lennox lewis. That's it.

Comment

Not who i think will win but who i think the bookies would favour. Lewis, Foreman, Tyson, Holyfield, Ali, Bowe (evens).

Comment

Prime Tyson, Lennox Lewis,, Foreman, Ali, fav against both.

Bowe fav against Wlad
          Holyfield fav against Vitali
          Rocky Marciano fav against Wlad

The reason I think prime Tyson would be the fav against both is because he would be favorite against anyone.

Comment

We saw a out of prime Lewis put a beating on a in prime Vitali.

I think most of the greats would knock them out, Wlad is just a second rate version of Lewis.

I rate Vitali higher than Wlad, he is mos def a top 12 contender

Comment

Prime Lennox and George Forman would have handed both Brother's several loses any day of the week and that is because:

Lewis had the size, power and skill to outbox them if necessary and KO them both when he wanted to.

Forman had sheer, unbridled POWER that would have overwhelmed them. Neither of the Brother's would have been smart enough to even attempt a "Rope a Dope" and that would have been their downfall.

Comment

Objectively speaking any C+ fighter or better from any previous era KOs the Klitschkos easily.

Only casual fans think the Klitschkos are any good.

Comment

Ali. Too fast, could move in and out with lightning speed. Great reflexive defence and could also have a good jabbing match with the brothers. Just too many key advantages here.

Frazier, way too relentless in his body attack and way too consistent with his ability to keep moving forward in a bid to land his own punishing blows. He would dismantle both IMO.

Lennox Lewis - Self explanatory.

Tyson - Hits too hard, too fast. Great defense to move in on the brothers and even if it takes into the middle rounds. He'll get results eventually.

Liston - Could jab with, box with, outfight and outpunch both of them.

I would give Larry Holmes, Holyfield and Joe Louis good chances as well.

Foreman is a hard one as I could see the brothers boxing him well to a decision. Foreman was there to be outboxed, had average defence and if you could survive the early goings and take his punishing shots. You could definitely beat him.

I feel they beat the smaller HW's such as Dempsey, Marciano etc Although not without a few hairy early moments. Also would favour them over the likes of Jack Johnson, Jim Jeffries and co.

In a sort of summary.

Fighters I'd heavily favour 80+% - Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Liston.
                  Fighters I feel have a good shot 60+% - Frazier, Holmes, Holyfield, Bowe, Louis.
                  Evens 50% - Foreman.
                  Fighters I feel they beat 0-50% - Marciano, Jeffries, Johnson, Dempsey.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Prime Lennox and George Forman would have handed both Brother's several loses any day of the week and that is because:

Lewis had the size, power and skill to outbox them if necessary and KO them both when he wanted to.

Forman had sheer, unbridled POWER that would have overwhelmed them. Neither of the Brother's would have been smart enough to even attempt a "Rope a Dope" and that would have been their downfall.
                    It would actually be really, really stupid for any of the Brothers to attempt the rope a dope. They don't have the following things Ali had.

- Reflexes to have some sort of defence despite being a stationary target.
                    - Heart/Toughess. I'm not saying they had none, just Ali had one of a kind.
                    - Speed. To land the quick punches throughout the barrage that Foreman is landing and actually contrary to popular belief be winning the fight at the time of the knockout.

Comment

Working...
                    X