No announcement yet.

Fury calling out Wilder again: stop using boxing politics excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    He has a 50/50 split for may 18th on the table right now I mean unless Fury wants less they won't and can't send a better or "tremendous " offer to team Wilder
    That offer is an impossible offer now. They could offer 100 mil and it still won't happen on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The offer Arum sent is a promoter offer not a fight offer. Arum says they can make the fight next without. Stop making up BS.
      Show us all where Arum has stayed he'll do the fight without the additional 4 fights cause you have to be the only one that's heard, seen, or read it.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
        I personally think the fact Fury made the decision to link up with top rank is because they weren't as close to the "fair" deal as some want us to believe
        The Wilder fans are like children , no basic concepts of grown up business practices. First the AJ duck which was orchestrated well and now Fury situation where the rematch was supposed to take place in the U.K anyway and don't expect another pro fighter to take a platform that makes him more money and base him as a states fighter which is Furys plan? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          The Wilder fans are like children , no basic concepts of grown up business practices. First the AJ duck which was orchestrated well and now Fury situation where the rematch was supposed to take place in the U.K anyway and don't expect another pro fighter to take a platform that makes him more money and base him as a states fighter which is Furys plan? Ha
          OMG mate they are resorting to the lowest BS excuses at the minute, they are as bad as the man himself!
          What an example to set the younger generation!

I want these fights to happen more than any others and the politics is annoying but the narrow minded stupidity and name calling coming from Wilder's fans is horrendous (not all I will add, i've spoken to one or two who have been somewhat reasonable)

Watching Warrens interview 3 weeks ago regarding the delays has made me believe the fight isn't happening because Wilder want it all his own way again and Fury want's his say

These last two days, the BS propaganda and his fans have made my mind up... WILDER IS THE DUCK NOW 100%

Comment

I'm a Tyson fan and you guys know I don't think much of Wilder.. But this fight has fell apart and its no fault of Wilder. Fury ducked the rematch it's clear to see now. Wilder offered 50/50, which is what Fury wanted.. That's what it seems like anyway from the news released.

Comment

Tyson wants the fight on an even footing. Yeah he could get a 50/50 split money wise, but what happens when the Haymon judges rob him again?

Fury gave Wilder everything he wanted for the first fight and got robbed. Now it's time for Wilder to be the B side.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                Tyson wants the fight on an even footing. Yeah he could get a 50/50 split money wise, but what happens when the Haymon judges rob him again?

Fury gave Wilder everything he wanted for the first fight and got robbed. Now it's time for Wilder to be the B side.
                Exactly!! This is why the fight isn't happening!!

50% for another robbery is a **** offer Deontay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                  Exactly!! This is why the fight isn't happening!!

50% for another robbery is a **** offer Deontay!!!
                  Indeed, and I think Tyson getting in the ring with Wilder when not 100% fit and ready proves that he's not afraid of fighting anyone.

Comment

::
                    Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    I'm a Tyson fan and you guys know I don't think much of Wilder.. But this fight has fell apart and its no fault of Wilder. Fury ducked the rematch it's clear to see now. Wilder offered 50/50, which is what Fury wanted.. That's what it seems like anyway from the news released.
                    Wilder said the rematch was to go to the U.K there's the duck right there trying to manipulate a Barclays rematch. I knew Warren couldn't be that foolish to go through with that. Wilder is the only one that can duck the fight whether it's next or the one after. In the end we all know Finkel makes the decision and he's always the problem .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-23-2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Fair play to Fury looking after himself & his family with this deal, but the first deal Arum threw out there was Fury & Wilder vs random guys before a rematch. Who the f#ck wants to see Fury & Wilder vs random mfers next.

So okay sure find the best deal you can get, but lets not act like signing with the 2nd most polarizing promoter in this recent era of boxing & the champion of in house fights isn't the road being blown the f#ck up with this rematch people wanting to see happening next. A road block ain't sh^t on the problems adding Arum to these talks creates.

Comment

Working...
                      X