• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musk should stick to teaching NASA how to fly a rocket

he seems to be very successful at that, they are learning a lot from him

which is most..... bizarre

Comment

Sugar Adam Ali said a while ago that Tesla was over priced and their price will fall. Hopefully he shorted their stock so he can finally pay me that $500 he owes me
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-02-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

so, NASA have.....

1) already flown to the moon... apparently lol

2) spent DECADES researching space travel

3) spent TRILLIONS of US taxpayer dollars on research... TRILLIONS!!

and yet, despite all of that experience/research... Elon Musk walked up and started teaching them how to fly a rocket

really..... ?

the fact that Elon Musk could teach NASA ANYTHING at all about rockets/space-travel is so far beyond an inexplicable bad joke that it defies belief

someone has been telling stories, faking data/research, and releasing artist-impression pictures..... for a long looooong time LMAO

the US taxpayer got fcuked over real bad, for DECADES..... and yet, the US taxpayer never batted an eyelid when Elon Musk rocked up to help NASA learn how to fly a rocket

funny shlt man

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Sugar Adam Ali said a while ago that Tesla was over priced and their price will fall. Hopefully he shorted their stock so he can finally pay me that $500 he owes me

they also have quality control problems

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Tesla needs a SUV or a truck, there's a reason GM and Ford are doing away with most car models, SUV and trucks are on fire right now.
            Think this is a good point.

Think the range and battery tech itself will have to improve for it to become a reality.

Trucks are popular for a reason. Until somebody comes up with one that you can throw 1500 ponds in the bed and tow a 3-4 tons with a decent range, it's probably not a good idea to go against the companies that build trucks that the consumer gravitate towards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Think this is a good point.

Think the range and battery tech itself will have to improve for it to become a reality.

Trucks are popular for a reason. Until somebody comes up with one that you can throw 1500 ponds in the bed and tow a 3-4 tons with a decent range, it's probably not a good idea to go against the companies that build trucks that the consumer gravitate towards.
              Green k for owning a crowd killer but never actually killing a crowd. Yet.

Comment

They should reduce the prices and try to sell more units. The more of their cars on the road the better in the ling run. You have to get Americans ynafraid to switch to an EV.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  No shorting, market can stay irrational especially something like Tesla.

Would have bought puts but too expensive and bought puts on GE instead, which was probably my best move of the year, if not my entire investing life.

Comment

Working...
                  X