No announcement yet.

cotto vs clottey punch stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto vs clottey punch stats

Does anyone have them? I still think this was one of the biggest robberies ever, clottey beat his ass in that fight for around 8 of the 12 rounds easily...I always wondered who landed more

Total landed/thrown

Cotto: 179/723 25%
    Clottey: 222/622 35%
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 08-18-2010, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Total landed/thrown

Cotto: 179/723 25%
      Clottey: 222/622 35%
      If you think clottey DOMINATED
      8 rounds you're crazy...VERY close fight and hard to score

Comment

Punch stats dont really mean much unless you break them down for each round.

Comment

8 to 12 is only 5 rounds..and im sure cotto won at least 2/3 of those late rounds with Clottey not throwing much...Clottey lost that fight..had he done more maybe he wouldve gotten the decision...

COtto won..but just barely...it was a tough fight for him...but then again..did ya see pac's face after the Clottey fight..he was swollen..Clottey can fight..too bad he's not more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Does anyone have them? I still think this was one of the biggest robberies ever, clottey beat his ass in that fight for around 8 of the 12 rounds easily...I always wondered who landed more
            Finally someone who has eyes, yes Clottey was robbed in this fight, it really wasnt all that close and people have the nerve to say Cotto won.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
              8 to 12 is only 5 rounds..and im sure cotto won at least 2/3 of those late rounds with Clottey not throwing much...Clottey lost that fight..had he done more maybe he wouldve gotten the decision...

COtto won..but just barely...it was a tough fight for him...but then again..did ya see pac's face after the Clottey fight..he was swollen..Clottey can fight..too bad he's not more aggressive.
              Clottey dominated most of the rounds, this is what happens in in-house fights though, the bigger name will get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                Punch stats dont really mean much unless you break them down for each round.
                Quote of the day (so far)

It was a close fight that could have gone either way, also remember that Cotto dropped Clottey in the first round. IMO Clottey gave away the fight by letting Cotto win the last two rounds.

Comment

I thought the KD was the difference in the fight Clottey did nothing in the last few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
                    If you think clottey DOMINATED
                    8 rounds you're crazy...VERY close fight and hard to score
                    If Clottey threw 200 of those shots in one round, well, then it doesn't mean much.

Comment

Working...
                    X