Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rashad Evans is going to simply dominate Jakson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashad Evans is going to simply dominate Jakson!!!

My name is the great Bearman3000 lol and I am calling it right now, before everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Rashad Evans is going to dominate QRampageJ!!!!

How you ask??? Reasons:Rashad: great defense/ very crafty, solid power, mentally strong, very quick from striking from all angles, durable, 5x better stamina then rampage, and the most important ingredient that will tell the tale, excellent footwork, footwork, footwork!!!

Rampage always has a punchers chance but he lacks footwork, stamina, and is one dimensional from what i see. He does certainly have a good beard though and a big heart and is strong as an ox.
    Also Rampage has been blueprinted by Griffin, hit and move.

Rashad is a much more complete fighter overall.

With all this said, Rashad by late tko or by convincing UD.

Ohh yah there will be 5, 5minute rounds. Which will be hell for Rampage. I would also like to mention that I do like Rampage too. But styles make fights ladies.

Your turn!!!!!
    Rampage by Ko
    76.92%
    Rampage by decision
    7.69%
    Evans by Ko
    15.38%
    Evans by decision
    0.00%

I hope so......rashad evans is my fave fighter

by the way; when is anderson silva going to stop fighting bums

Comment

I cant wait to see Evans knocked the fuk out. Don't like the guy one bit.

Comment

Dominate? thats a little much. I know Rashad is good but seriously, Rampage isn't a chump. I think Rashad will win though. I will be amazing if he caught him like he did to Liddell.

Comment

Rampage by Ko, 3rd or 4th round, sadly this fight won't happen because machida is gon take the title with another decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            My name is the great Bearman3000 lol and I am calling it right now, before everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Rashad Evans is going to dominate QRampageJ!!!!

How you ask??? Reasons:Rashad: great defense/ very crafty, solid power, mentally strong, very quick from striking from all angles, durable, 5x better stamina then rampage, and the most important ingredient that will tell the tale, excellent footwork, footwork, footwork!!!

Rampage always has a punchers chance but he lacks footwork, stamina, and is one dimensional from what i see. He does certainly have a good beard though and a big heart and is strong as an ox.
            Also Rampage has been blueprinted by Griffin, hit and move.

Rashad is a much more complete fighter overall.

With all this said, Rashad by late tko or by convincing UD.

Ohh yah there will be 5, 5minute rounds. Which will be hell for Rampage. I would also like to mention that I do like Rampage too. But styles make fights ladies.

Your turn!!!!!
            Wow, you are a chump. The odds are in Rampage's favor in almost every category.

I will forgive your ignorance, as I sincerely doubt you know much about Quinton Jackson or what he has shown in PRIDE. Outside of Quinton's prime, his only TKO loss that he has had was to a PRIME Wanderlei Silva. Do you have any idea what a prime Wanderlei Silva would do to any 205lb fighter in the history of MMA? Especially a stand-up fighter? He murdered them. You're talking about a person who has only been stopped by strikes by the most dominant 205lb fighter on the planet. This alone shows that Rampage is one tough SOB. His Mental Toughness and Chin are second to none in the 205lb division, so you're wrong there.

Another thing you are wrong about is using Rashad Evans' power and strength as a plus. I understand that the guy is fast and strong, but is NOT ON THE SAME PLANET as far as strength and speed when compared to Rampage. You must be one of those folks that was flabbergasted when Rashad knocked out Chuck Liddell, news flash: Chuck Liddell looks slow motion these days.

The only reason Rampage lost his title was because his camp was not up to par with his fighting caliber. Now that he is training in Wolf's Lair, he will be nearly unstoppable by anything other than a BJJ Blackbelt ground fighter in the 205lb division.

Rampage by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Apostle View Post

I will forgive your ignorance, as I sincerely doubt you know much about Quinton Jackson or what he has shown in PRIDE. Outside of Quinton's prime, his only TKO loss that he has had was to a PRIME Wanderlei Silva. Do you have any idea what a prime Wanderlei Silva would do to any 205lb fighter in the history of MMA? Especially a stand-up fighter? He murdered them. You're talking about a person who has only been stopped by strikes by the most dominant 205lb fighter on the planet. This alone shows that Rampage is one tough SOB. His Mental Toughness and Chin are second to none in the 205lb division, so you're wrong there.

Another thing you are wrong about is using Rashad Evans' power and strength as a plus. I understand that the guy is fast and strong, but is NOT ON THE SAME PLANET as far as strength and speed when compared to Rampage. You must be one of those folks that was flabbergasted when Rashad knocked out Chuck Liddell, news flash: Chuck Liddell looks slow motion these days.

The only reason Rampage lost his title was because his camp was not up to par with his fighting caliber. Now that he is training in Wolf's Lair, he will be nearly unstoppable by anything other than a BJJ Blackbelt ground fighter in the 205lb division.

Rampage by KO.
              i agree good points made chuck was over the hill hes finished now !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by big-lynch View Post
                i agree good points made chuck was over the hill hes finished now !!!!!
                He was over the hill, but even in his prime he was just a club fighter who hit hard, with an excellent sprawl.

Comment

im callin this........rampage by ko in the 1st round......can not wait to see rashad cocky ass laid da fawk out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Apostle View Post

Rampage by KO.
                    i agree, on all points. i've always thought that Rashad is a clown with an inflated record, and he's so arrogant it hurts.

sad part about the Chuck fite is that Chuck was about a second away from knocking Rashad out. Rashad's overhand landed just before Chuck's uppercut would have.

to every1 who thinks Rashad is the ****, maybe u can explain why is Rashad pushing to fite a tired Rampage? if he actually thought he could win, he'd make it clear he wants to fite a healthy and rested Rampage

Comment

Working...
                    X