No announcement yet.

FAO Dario, Trick, Leff, Scrappy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Dario, Trick, Leff, Scrappy

I am about 18 days off of my bulking cycle and stopped taking any kind of creatines or advanced supplements(still do the multivitamin and protein powder) and my weight barely changed. I am 162, and I was 165 when I stopped bulking. Now, everyone was telling me how I would lose a lot of waterweight once I am off of creatines, and getting off of them barely affected me. I did lose some weight but it is due to heavy cardio and change in diet.
    So my question is, is it normal?

The "normal" water retention caused by creatine is around 2-4 lbs.

Comment

Ya, you don't retain a HUGE weight in water, but you will retain some, which you have probably lost by now. It also has a lot to do with what kind of creatine you take. Creatine itself, is creatine, the same you would find in a lot of meats. But nowadays, it's sold in a million different combinations/forms. You may slowly lose some bulk from the lack of creatine now, but I doubt it. You may go down to 160, but I'd be suprised if you were to go lower. Of course, it is still very dependant on your exercise routine.

Peace,
      Trick

Comment

The water weight all depends on what kind of creatine you used, how much you would use it, how many reps you do per set in your weight lifting, and if you do cardio or not. So it actually varies from person to person.

Comment

Originally posted by dario View Post
          The water weight all depends on what kind of creatine you used, how much you would use it, how many reps you do per set in your weight lifting, and if you do cardio or not. So it actually varies from person to person.
          Oh, I used noexplode. The reps, I would never do less then 8, but it is usually 12-10. When I was bulking up, I did hardly any cardio besides working the heavy bag.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Oh, I used noexplode. The reps, I would never do less then 8, but it is usually 12-10. When I was bulking up, I did hardly any cardio besides working the heavy bag.
            How did the NO Explode work for you? Im taking Cellmass right now and was thinkin of gettin that too.

Comment

Usually the water weight added is when people work out with 6-8 reps per set, eat a lot, used creatine monohydrate, and did no cardio (not even heavy bag). Their muscles get the most attention that way, but also the most water.

Comment

Originally posted by dario View Post
                Usually the water weight added is when people work out with 6-8 reps per set, eat a lot, used creatine monohydrate, and did no cardio (not even heavy bag). Their muscles get the most attention that way, but also the most water.
                Oh, great. Cause I am drying down and much is coming out. And I barely lost weight so far.
                To darkstar, I loved noexplode, worked reeally good for me when I was bulking up. Good supplement.

Comment

Oh, great. Cause I am drying down and much is coming out. And I barely lost weight so far.
                  To darkstar, I loved noexplode, worked reeally good for me when I was bulking up. Good supplement.
                  Thanks. I think im going to try it. Did u stack with anything else? From what ive noticed BSN products are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                    Thanks. I think im going to try it. Did u stack with anything else? From what ive noticed BSN products are very good.
                    Just good food and whey proteins and multivitamins

Comment

Working...
                    X