Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If LAKERS make the playoffs this upcoming season does KOBE win MVP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If LAKERS make the playoffs this upcoming season does KOBE win MVP?

West is tough.

His teammates are a bunch of role players and newbs.

His 2 best teammates were guys their teams didn't want. (Bulls amnestied Boozer and Rockets gave Lakers picks just to dump Lin)
    YES. He's 36 and it'd be a miracle if he gets the Lakers in the playoffs.
    66.67%
    NO but he's still better than Nike hypejob Jordan.
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

really?

award a player the mvp for just making the 8th seed?

Comment

Who cares!!!

Basketball is a non contact sport played by overpaid sissies.

and No.

Comment

I'd give it to Sacre or Hill. Their energy goes unmatched on that team

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          I'd give it to Sacre or Hill. Their energy goes unmatched on that team
          Comeback-back player of the year !

Comment

No,, it's obvious that Carlos boozer will be the reason why they go to the playoffs, and he will probably win MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Who cares!!!

Basketball is a non contact sport played by overpaid sissies.

and No.
              Kinda like soccer but not as bad.

Comment

Not as crazy as some think. The Lakers would be lucky to win 35-40 games this year. If Kobe manages to come back and play well, and the Lakers somehow in the world manage to win 45-48 games and they scrape out an 8 seed.....it'd be a real argument. The Lakers aren't going to be very good this year though. I think winning like 35 games would be a good improvement from last year.

Comment

Kobe would need a good year and be back to his old self for them to make the playoffs but if he had an MVP year they'd end up with a 5th seed or higher.

You CANNOT SLEEP ON BOOZER or Lin for that matter. Tua I said this in your Lakers thread last week. I'm a big Bulls fan and huge Taj Gibson fan but Boozer did get shafted in the sense the Bulls gave Taj all the important 4th quarter minutes last year when Boozer was suppose to be the starter.

If Boozer played those minutes he could of easily averaged 18-20 points with 10 rebounds. So the talk of him having his worst year last year is a bit overplayed. Not to mention when Lin is on he is tough too stop. He can definitely give the Lakers quality minutes to keep Nash fresh.

Don't sleep on LA, some Lakers fans are too damn negative, they have a solid veteran team and are one young star away from being a contender.

Comment

Real talk Lakers need to be more worried about how Randle develops and Jordan Hill. They are your X factors. We all know Boozer will get 15-20 points with close to 10 rebounds, Lin will get you 10-15 and 20 on a good night, Young will get you 10-20 while Kobe should get you anywhere from 15-30 compared on how well he comes back and how well Scott manages his minutes.

Randle needs to develop well and be a player who can make key plays. He can't bust are you guys all already eliminated off the bat. Hill needs to find his inner Noah. Noah is my fav. Player but he's not even talented at all....he just scraps! He fights each and every play. If Hill can hustle and just stay in opponents grill every shot and scrap In that paint the Lakers have a real shot.

Scott is a solid coach so the key thing here is letting Young and Lin play quality minutes to keep Kobe and Nash healthy. If their healthy the Lakers have a deep team that could make noise. No doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X