Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
    Horus and Lefty barely post.

Larry I don't know what happened. I haven't seen him post in a while.

I did another show after Broner-DeMarco that went pretty good. I love to start doing them again if everyone has time for it.
    Is this Burner?...
    I used to keep up with Horus on facebook..I think his job just got too demanding or whatever..and Lefty, I have no idea..
    I think the shows would be cool to start up again..those were good times!

Comment

• Just got a chance to listen to this lol so funny is LarryX Big Krit? lol

Comment

• lmfao..............

Comment

• how do we know that's not Larry's brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
            Horus and Lefty barely post.

Larry I don't know what happened. I haven't seen him post in a while.

I did another show after Broner-DeMarco that went pretty good. I love to start doing them again if everyone has time for it.
            damn, I was out of town during the Broner fight. I didnt even know that. We should definitely start doing them after again
            Last edited by DLT; 02-27-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• bump..........someone needs to bring the show back. Ive thought about doing it a few times, especially when I go to fights but always think its too much work.....lol

Comment

• damn I just realized this was 4 years ago. Time is flying so crazy. Doesnt even seem that long ago

Comment

• Wooww, I remember this, never knew there was a thread about it.

I had talked with Horus and Larry back then, I forgot who the British dude was that used to call in often.

Comment

• BACK IN THE DAY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Wooww, I remember this, never knew there was a thread about it.

I had talked with Horus and Larry back then, I forgot who the British dude was that used to call in often.

Anyway it's time to get this show back on the road burner.

Comment

Working...
                      X