Broner will make Demarco look like a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a good fight a 50-50 type matchup in my eyes

Comment

I can see Broner boxing him up. The only chance Demarco has is landing a solid shot and see how Broner takes it but Broner is a good all around fighter. He is cautious when he needs to be and knows when to step it up

Comment

anyone seen the betting odds for this fight?

Comment

i doubt it...i expect demarco to give broner a very tough fight.

Comment

Fuukking trolls.

DeMarco is solid and will probably test Broner.

IF Broner destroys DeMarco and its a big if. He deserves a ton of credit.

But I expect a Broner UD in a somewhat of a tough fight. DeMarco with a decent shot of the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
              I think dudes is a bit to gassed up over his last victory. My questions to demarco fans is how high do you rate his defense on a scale from one to ten.
              he will make him look like a bum for the first half of the fight just like linares did, then demarco will level the fight and finish him off...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                he will make him look like a bum for the first half of the fight just like linares did, then demarco will level the fight and finish him off...
                Haha tell them like it is carnal. Let's just hide in crapland if we're wrong. LOL

Comment

Demarco is solid

65-35 in favor of a Broner win,

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                    Demarco is solid

65-35 in favor of a Broner win,
                    its sad how broner can whoop on an olympic medalist like that then knock out demarco and kids still wont give him his credit cuz they hate how he acts outside of the ring.

Comment

Broners speed will overwhelm and breakdown Demarco by the 6th round!! Blowout by Broner!!

Comment

Working...
                      X