No announcement yet.

Apple wins U.S. court sanctions against Samsung in patent infringement suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Yes, lost it in Vietnam while trying to defuse a bomb.

iphone has an app for defusing bombs

Comment

and no offense to apple fans and android fans

but

this 'feud' has got to be THE dumbest **** i've ever read on the internet

dumber than the religion debates, dumber than politics, dumber than anything i've ever stumbled upon

its like one group arguing that sourdough is better than wheat...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

but

dumber than the religion debates, dumber than politics, dumber than anything i've ever stumbled upon

It is rather silly.

Comment

but

I find it ******ed how some people, actual men/women actually defend companies and corporations who wants to **** you up the ass. Literally trying to steal your money and people try to justify that by harassing others getting ****ed by another company. Is it buyer's remorse? Is it a circlejerk?
          Does one feel better than the other buy buying from this company than buying it from that company? ****ing human beings.

Comment

but

Sourdough is better.

Comment

but

its up there with MAC vs PC, PS3 vs XBOX feuds in some of the forums...

Comment

but

i'll take wheat all day!

It's no different than Ford vs Chevy, Pac vs Biggie, Boxer vs boxer, favorite team vs favorite team.

TEAM ANDROID *****ES!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
                  I find it ******ed how some people, actual men/women actually defend companies and corporations who wants to **** you up the ass. Literally trying to steal your money and people try to justify that by harassing others getting ****ed by another company. Is it buyer's remorse? Is it a circlejerk?
                  Does one feel better than the other buy buying from this company than buying it from that company? ****ing human beings.
                  To be fair it's the carriers who fuk you and make more money off you than Apple or Google. I don't see any Att vs Verizon beefs anywhere on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    To be fair it's the carriers who fuk you and make more money off you than Apple or Google. I don't see any Att vs Verizon beefs anywhere on the internet.
                    Yeah, they both try to fuck you equally.

Comment

wheat is a bread atg.

Comment

Working...
                      X