Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter would you most like to spend the day with and train with??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighter would you most like to spend the day with and train with??

If you could get the chance to spend a day with any fighter in the world and experience there daily life and train with them who would it be??

I'd have to say floyd. Would be awesome to hit up Vegas with money and live that lifestyle for a day. Also training with a technical fighter like him would give you some awesome tips and expand your boxing knowledge ten fold.

Also no fan boy nut hugging in this thread. Thanks.

cotto, floyd, pac

they have lots of fun during training...looks like a great atmosphere

Comment

I would say Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto only if Manny promises NOT to sing and Cotto allows me to bring a chic to dance to the Salsa they play during training. Both sound like fun.

Comment

felix sturm or margarito would be good to train with garcia.

Comment

with floyd - gonna enjoy the vacation with family, drinking kool-aid

with pac - nope... im gonna be dead beat exhausted of what he does

with khan - just jokin' around with the reporters saying manny's best punches never rocked me

Comment

1-floyd
            2-manny
            3-cotto
            4-judah-should be funny..lol
            5vitali-id talk **** all day knowing im with the baddest man on the planet..lol

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
              with floyd - gonna enjoy the vacation with family, drinking kool-aid

with pac - nope... im gonna be dead beat exhausted of what he does

with khan - just jokin' around with the reporters saying manny's best punches never rocked me
              haha training with khan lol That would be funny seing him get rocked by everyone in hte gym lol.

I'd like to train with cotto, but the guy would have you crying if you spared. His body punches would leave you hurting for weeks to come.

Comment

Well he isn't a current fighter but Pernell Whitaker, I'd like to learn some of his inside fighting, jab and body punching.

Comment

I'd like to train with JMM and see for myself how he gulps his own piss

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

I'd like to train with JMM and see for myself how he gulps his own piss

LOL kind of gross, but funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X