No announcement yet.

Who will win the UFC HW Tourny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the UFC HW Tourny?

With Randy Couture defending the "real" belt against Brock Lesnar and Antonio Rodrigo Nogeuira defending the interim against Frank Mir, the winners of both fight will face each other to be undisputed.

I personally think Nogueira will come out on top. I see no way of Mir beating him since he's basically a submission fighter and I think Randy beats Brock.

Randy can only win by pounding out a decision against Nog while Nog has to catch that submission for a win. Nog unless your Fedor NOG ALWAYS CATCHES THAT SUBMISSION. Randy cant knock him out nor tap him out and Nog has 25 minutes to get ONE submission.

Everyone is talking Randy vs Fedor and forget about Nog like Nog is some second tier opponent. There is finally life at heavweight......

Brock will win it

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
      Brock will win it
      On Smackdown and Raw yes, on UFC no, sorry the WWE creative team can't save him in this one, although you would have all the right in the world to brag if he did win since I dont think people give him much of a shot

Comment

Brock is unseasoned like Kimbo Slice but as powerful as a diesel truck. He beats all of them, including Mir!

Comment

I think Brock is real strong but don't forget Couture knows how to wrestle just like Brock and a literal truck couldnt even knock Nog out when he was a little boy what makes you think a human is gonna knock him out when he's full grown

Comment

All I am saying is that he has a very good puncher's chance of KOing anyone that steps into the Octagon with him. Randy is a wrestler and so is Brock. His strength in the clinch will negate Randy's dirty boxing tactics and on the ground I doubt he can contain Brock.

The person that has a chance is Nog with his BJJ. But he has been in some major wars in his days and I do not see his chin withstanding Brock's punches if he connects.

Comment

Thats actually a good analysis I just don't think Brock had one punch power as crazy as that sounds, he caught both Mir and Herring flush but who knows I still like Nog but its gonna be a good tourny

Comment

There shouldn't even be a tourny. Randy is THE True Champion.
                It's all hype due to the last minute making of the Lesnar fight.
                When Couture came back, automatic..no more interim champ.
                But.... Oh Well!!

Comment

It's all about the $Benjamins$ with Dana. More fights, more pay-perview dollars!

Comment

I think Nog will win. If Brock gets past Randy, I don't see him beating Nog or Mir. Yes, Brock had Mir in a bit of trouble, but he was kneebarred in under 2 minutes. A knee bar of all submissions. It wasn't like he got caught in a gogoplata. He goes to the ground with Mir or Nog, there will be a submission in under one round. I'm thinking Randy may submit him. He is that green in submission defense. Herring is nowhere near the level of any of the other three.

Comment

Working...
                    X