Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarver will not be part of the broadcast team tomorrow, it was a 'mutual decision"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, Maybe this sort of high-profile punishment would deter other younger fighters from going through the same route, Its sad that we still have to deal with ignorant fans/fools who just want this sort of things to be swept under the carpet....Am sure if people arent getting tested they cannot get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Great, Maybe this sort of high-profile punishment would deter other younger fighters from going through the same route, Its sad that we still have to deal with ignorant fans/fools who just want this sort of things to be swept under the carpet....Am sure if people arent getting tested they cannot get caught.
      and if people are getting tested and still getting caught then what do you do?

its like a ban on guns, criminals will always find a way to get them.

Stupid prohibition of PEDs is just that, stupid. Let these athletes use these advancements in science to improve themselves.

I'm sure these steroid companies will generate more money into the economy and provide thousands of jobs.

Comment

AL hAYMON FIGHTERS are on that ****.

Peterson
        Berto
        Tarver

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Stupid prohibition of PEDs is just that, stupid. Let these athletes use these advancements in science to improve themselves.

I'm sure these steroid companies will generate more money into the economy and provide thousands of jobs.
          Duhhh!!!! Ban them! Revoke their licence to box, forfeit their previous resume/records, take away their endorsement, Am sure you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            It's a pity.

Tarver is a MUCH better commentator analyst than the effeminate Farhood and the biased Bernstein.
            lol, don't get carried away

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

thats the dumbest idea ever. just enforce a lifetime ban, or atleast very long ban when they get caught.

if its legal to use roids then fighters who would never think to cheat will have to juice just to keep up. now they have a choice of fighting at a huge disadvantage or severely damaging their long term health by using highly dangerous substances that will cause problems for the rest of their lives.

boxing is dangerous enough and fighters make enough sacrifises. they shouldnt have to sacrifise their ability to have kids just to mention one side effect.
              Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-23-2012, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Tarver will be back on Showtime.

I think it will be a 2-6 months off as the heat cools down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastermind24 View Post
                  Tarver will be back on Showtime.

I think it will be a 2-6 months off as the heat cools down.
                  this^^^^^^^^^^

Tarver is good behind the mic....he's my second fav fight caller behind Roy

Comment

I was going to mention that about Marv Albert in my reply actually...it did come to mind and he did get fired. After many years it was forgotten and forgiven. Tarver might be back as a commentator some day...but for now they are going to chill him.

I wish you hadn't brought that up...now I keep thinking about Marv Albert dress up in drag sodomizing some woman in bondage. Geez...it was probably all at some fetish/kink party and all consensual anyways...but that image is haunting.
                    Last edited by jaded; 06-23-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X