No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan supports Mark Hunt replacing Reem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan supports Mark Hunt replacing Reem

If someone is to replace him after his April 24th hearing, and most people on sherdog do as well, are you guys insane? Do you guys really want Hunt to get hurt this badly? Don't get me wrong I've always liked him but throwing him in there against JDS at this stage is a joke.

Unless they want to give JDS a break/tune up then fight the Mir/Cain winner, then I understand.

If JDS beats Hunt, it won't be standing.

Comment

JDS is fighting regardless, so why not Hunt? He would be more competitive than the likely option which is Frank Mir. Mir has absolutely no shot in hell and is so fragile he might shatter into a million pieces of bro-glass when struck by JDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        If JDS beats Hunt, it won't be standing.
        He would KO Hunt in the 1st round brutally.

With small gloves, he can be hurt. A MW knocked him out ffs with a well timed punch.

I like hunt, so I hope it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          He would KO Hunt in the 1st round brutally.

With small gloves, he can be hurt. A MW knocked him out ffs with a well timed punch.

I like hunt, so I hope it doesn't happen.
          Melvin Manhoef... Hunt's chin is still the GOAT

Comment

if JDS stands with Hunt, Hunt will win via KO.

JDS would have to take him down. But I think JDS is crazy enough to stand with Hunt so I wouldn't be surprised if Hunt would win this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              if JDS stands with Hunt, Hunt will win via KO.

JDS would have to take him down. But I think JDS is crazy enough to stand with Hunt so I wouldn't be surprised if Hunt would win this matchup.
              Hunt would get KO'd. He's too slow for JDS. I'd hate to see it happen.

It would be a one sided beatdown.

Comment

the Hunt Hype train is crazy right now WTF

Comment

I love hunt but JDS will pick him apart easier than what he would of Reem !

Comment

Hunt is a 38 year old with a terrible gas tank. People are still mesmorised by "K-1". The guy did that 10 years ago, he's nowhere near the same striker plus this is MMA. He is very reckless and probably doesn't have the same durability anymore at this age. Manhoef knocked him out cold in 18 seconds. He had a great showing against Kongo but that's another aging striker. Mir caught him flush and Barry had him almost TKO'd in several moments. JDS is faster and more accurate than hunt, plus he can also fight on the backfoot as shown against Carwin. I'd see Junior pick him apart with his left jab from the outside and once Hunt gasses again, JDS will stop him. No way he'd make it in a 5 round fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X