Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I PRAY TO GOD that the Margarito fight is in NYC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I PRAY TO GOD that the Margarito fight is in NYC!

Lol @ H towns hating ass.

I PRAY TO GOD that the Margarito fight is in NYC!

How epic would it be to see 15-20 THOUSAND butt hurt Puerto Ricans leaving the MSG after Cotto gives up again?

WAR MARGARITO!!!!!!!

Comment

More like 15K Puerto Ricans in silence after watching Margarito's eye fall out of its socket

Comment

And Cotto standing over him and spitting him in his face, while yelling "Siiii PUTO"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          And Cotto standing over him and spitting him in his face, while yelling "Siiii PUTO"
          Naw.... Margarito will make him take a knee again, and in the midst of the of the 8 count, Margarito will be flailing his arms telling him to get up, just like he did with Cintron.

Comment

Quite an imagination there Russian.

Comment

ready for war

Comment

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
                How epic would it be to see 15-20 THOUSAND butt hurt Puerto Ricans leaving the MSG after Cotto gives up again?

WAR MARGARITO!!!!!!!
                Really? We still doing the race bs and not just hope for a great fight ? ****, i thought you werre better than that.

Comment

H-Town would rather see Puerto Ricans pissed off then see the fight live

What a "fan"

Comment

I dunno.. Margarito hasnt looked the same since they caught him with those wraps. And that eye doesn't look like it's gonna hold up. Cottos jab alone might **** it up. Karmas a ***** though. And I hope Cotto gives him a slow beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X