Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can already see it from a mile away. PBF is going to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to dig up all the comments, all the media, all the Floyd haters that were ****ting on Floyd for NOT fighting Mosley. Search "ra the rugged man mayweather interview" and look at all the laughs and agreements people were getting from Floyd not fighting legit welterweights like Mosley.

Comment

cotto already beat a younger and better version of mosley. and i agree with the ts, this will just overrates floyds even more with this win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
        And he'll be even more overrrated and his ego much bigger. This is very similar to what many boxers in history have done, they fought fighters near the end of their career and get full credit for beating a over the hill fighter. I mean, common as much as Mosley's win over Margarito was impressive, the man is 39 yrs old and hasn't fought in over a year. You can see it from a mile away, PBF is going to beat Mosley and then will be considered better than Pacquiao on the ATG list to many people's mind. As much as I want Mosley to win, his prime started such a long time ago that he can't still be in his prime, while Floyd is. Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong and Mosley wins, but you just know that PBF is going to get the W (especially if its a decision which leads to a fight with Pac) and then be even more overrated.

for a guy you all consider a fraud you really do hold him in high esteem don't you.......i mean he is just gonna walk through a first ballot HOF who pretty much KO'd every fighter he ever beat, has never been KO'd himself and has been competitive or done some great work in every loss he has taken........

i mean listen to yourselves.....he is a fraud and a cherry picker....extremely overrated.....yet somehow he is an automatic lock to beat anyone he fights against even though a week before that he was supposedly ducking the guy.......a fraud who somehow always manages to be betting favourite in all his fights..........a fraud whom if Pac beats, Pac is automatic number 1 ATG......i guess you are just following the example Pac and co set for you.......contradicting yourself at every turn......i would be surprised if half of you could walk down the street without falling over......

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
          mayweather is already considered a better ATG then pacroid in the minds of smart boxing fans. just not pacnutswingers
          yeah, those BWAA members and Ring panelist don't know **** about boxing.. you should teach them the science behind the sport, the secrets of boxing, etc, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
            You need to dig up all the comments, all the media, all the Floyd haters that were ****ting on Floyd for NOT fighting Mosley. Search "ra the rugged man mayweather interview" and look at all the laughs and agreements people were getting from Floyd not fighting legit welterweights like Mosley.
            well basically Floyd ducked a prime Mosley.. period. Floyd ducked him alooooong time ago.

Comment

It's starting already....

Comment

Working...
              X