Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Andre Ward is "that good"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see him losing for awhile, but I feel an injury will cause him to lose a fight if anything

Comment

He's good but he isn't "that good". Fighters like Froch while being tough and entertaining really aren't amazing wins. JT was schooling Froch until he gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        He's good but he isn't "that good". Fighters like Froch while being tough and entertaining really aren't amazing wins. JT was schooling Froch until he gassed.
        Froch has since improved since his struggles against JT and Dirrell, if people can't see that then I don't know

Comment

Wards No1 P4P IMO

Comment

He is a very good fighter, not too sure about him going through his career undefeated and being considered an ATG, he is on the right track though.

Comment

P4P número UNO b1tches! I seem to write this in most thread's about him. And the best thing is I know no one can challenge my view on this
              Last edited by Money_May; 11-08-2012, 06:08 AM.

Comment

hes overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Froch has since improved since his struggles against JT and Dirrell, if people can't see that then I don't know
                  The only fighter with good speed andboxing skills that froch has fought since Dirrell was ward and he lost that fight.

Comment

I would put Donaire above him p4p right now as he has achieved more in his career and been more active. Its only fair. You cant have Floyd at 1 because he only fights once a year and his comeback has been a puddle of piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      On revising even some of his earlier fights you can tell he is a special boy, his ability to adapt on the fly is the most vital thing, and it makes him a nightmare for anyone to deal with.

Even prime Jones would have real problems with ward, sure Jones would have success early, but if ward was still in there after the fourth, he'd figure Jones out and start schooling him

Everyone else loses big time, even calzaghe, who I'm a fan of

Ward is going to finish his career with people whispering G. O. A. T

He might not be it, but he'll be in the conversation
                      Reported.

Comment

Working...
                      X