View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 12:16 AM #23
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2769 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 32,388.06
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
They are engineered by multinational firms, the parts are purchased from the same handful of large multinational contractors and they're assembled in factories around the world for logistics/tax optimization.

In extreme cases are even based off of the same universal platform and merely rebranded depending on positive/negative brand image the country of sale. Back in the day Mitsubishis were sold as Dodges. Nowadays Renault/Nissan/Mitsubishi use a modular platform for several models and rebrand it depending on country of sale.

You can tell absolutely nothing about reliability or design approach based on which country the corporate entity marketing a car is based in.

That's what you thought I meant? that their location of assembly changes the engineering? Really? You are a definitely a dull subhuman who communicates in text-grunts.
I hate to admit that you are right. There is really no such thing as belonging to any country anymore. It is really corporation and most corporation are anywhere and everywhere they can get a bang for their buck. Names don't mean squat anymore.
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote