View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 05:11 PM #40
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3423 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 29,261.18
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop Frog View Post
Saunders can definitely box. He's a great boxer.

I said his win against Lemieux is tainted due to the PED usage.
Well, I guess you could certainly put an asterisk by it - same as you could against previous wins of any fighter who's popped dirty, what I was trying to say was that it was skills that won him that fight and the PEDs wouldn't have changed that, though it's fair to argue they could have given him the stamina to keep it up over 12.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote