View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 01:43 PM #50
The Champ

Quoted: 4436 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 735,761.96
Total Points: 788,318.56
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!
The bold: That's why I say YDKSAB.

Defense if one of the criteria. You can win a whole round or rounds without punching if you are making the other boxer miss.

Canelo's head movement was a thing of beauty.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-05-2019 at 01:54 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote