View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 02:31 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,161.23
Total Points: 32,844.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!
We have to wait for Gigi to perform against the juggernaut that is Steve Rolls in the Fight Of the Century to see something special
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote