View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 02:27 PM #46
Banned

Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 44,277.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Shit! He was the heavy betting favorite man. Danny Jacobs was a cherrypick who he was supposed to knockout. I am sorry but cry me a fucking river. You don't get consolation prizes for winning a decision but it's how you win. Nothing short of a dominating performance by Canelo is considered failure in my book because the bar is raised so much higher for him. He is held to a different standard because he is one the most elite and best P4P fighters in the world today. In short, that was a less than stellar performance which fringed on pathetic.

Please Stfu, no where on this planet was Jacobs a cherry pick. This was an exciting pick em before the bell rang.

Boxing circles did not think Canelo would take the Jacobs fight as he's considered a dangerous opponent.

He made Jacobs look ordinary and clearly won. Not an exciting fight, but there was a clear winner.
Lion81 is offline   Reply With Quote