View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:04 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4594 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 92,910.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
According to an i.di.ot like you that does not know sh.it about boxing

Canelo was the superior and clear winner, in a competitive fight against a super middleweight
Shit! He was the heavy betting favorite man. Danny Jacobs was a cherrypick who he was supposed to knockout. I am sorry but cry me a fucking river. You don't get consolation prizes for winning a decision but it's how you win. Nothing short of a dominating performance by Canelo is considered failure in my book because the bar is raised so much higher for him. He is held to a different standard because he is one the most elite and best P4P fighters in the world today. In short, that was a less than stellar performance which fringed on pathetic.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<