View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 10:49 AM #1326
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2888 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 38,093.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
Where were you previous to this fight? is easy to speak once everything is said and done. I see your intentions trying to belittle/diminish Jacobs attributes and abilities to not give Canelo credit, what now? your gonna bring Charlo, Andrade as the next boogie men and than they get beat up you're gonna comeback with the same narrative? they weren't that good to begin with bla bla bla bla
Where was I? Look at my join date.

Jacob has never impressed me. He has poor technique, throws clobbering punches, shoe shine, poor jab and smother his own punches. For one of the bigger fighters in the division, with strength, he seems to fight on the back foot a lot.

I am still not sold on the Charlos nor Andrade. I am old school from the days of Tony, McCallum, Roy Jones, etc. Some of these young dudes have no clue how to fight and get where they are based on mouthing off.

Canelo was the smaller fighter and did not have Tyson nor Frazier's aggression, yet Jacobs was back pedaling the entire fight because he didn't have jab. When you are the bigger man you throw straight punches and use a stiff jab---not swinging and clobbering, as you give up your reach and height that way.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote