View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 07:34 PM #31920
The ugly American

Quoted: 9824 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,454.09
Total Points: 150,915.47
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
Has there EVER been an administration with so many criminal indictments/arrests/investigations...
You tell us. You're the one bringing it up after all.

I'd wager not, as administrations like Grant and Arthur were pretty dirty. Then we had Clinton too.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
This is an act of a dictator wanna-be, also said he like the idea..."wish my people would treat me like Kim's people treat him"
He likes authoritarianism. Likes other countries dictators. Makes Putins dreams come true.
Well we now that last line there is you cheerleading, as the Mueller report showed no collusion whatsoever.

As for the rest, you tell us what new laws/policies that Trump has enacted that would make him more of a dictator, as in terms of giving the Executive Branch more power at the expense of the Legislative and Judicial Branches.

I'm all ears.....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
Plus he shows every symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. guy is a walking disaster. How can you guys respect/believe a proven, compulsive liar? (more a statement than question, you guys will spin it like a top.)
We like him because his economy is kicking ass, ISIS is destroyed, and Kin Jong Un is in check. And us taxpayers love those tax cuts.

We don't really care about Gotcha! nonsense that superfans like yourself revel in.

Btw, what's your take on the economy and foreign policy under Trump?

Again, I'm all ears....
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote