No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Brandon Adams on 6/15 or 6/8, on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Razor sorry for late reply, but you need to get off that train the division is all about GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, Andrade and Brant right now. Charlo just isn't that great. Nobody ducking him man.
    Top 3 in the division is Nelo, Boo Boo & Mall. Watch when the smoke clears.

Comment

• watch the gaymon groupies try and defend this trash fight! Nothing but bums and and cripples for charlotte. B!tch made only!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Hahaha. Guaranteed that boy ain't beating even this old GGG. Would bet you loser leaves Boxingscene on that. I know what I'm talking about man. Historically I'm right and you wrong. Charlo probably won't even fight him. DAZN has the room for these opponents for the top dogs.
        Tell me why Pvssy G is afraid of him before he even went to dazn then?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          He beat korobov, duh

Now why are YOU not asking for a Jermall Charlo vs golovkin fight when they were BOTH looking for an opponent at the SAME TIME?!?!
          JC would get no credit for beating a 38-39 yr old ggg! Not to mention that ggg can def. bring an upset if he catches JC! Pbc needs to step up and get “the lions some real exposure vs other network fighters” Lara would answer any calls! 154, 160 take your pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Tell me why Pvssy G is afraid of him before he even went to dazn then?
            Hahahahaahahahahahah. Nobody's scared of either Charlo lol.

Comment

• Not watching this another predictable fight. Arum doesn't have to tell me to boycott PBC, Predictable Boxing Champions.

Sick of Haymon's showcase fights.

Comment

• Anyone else like to imagine user j.razor is Jermall himself obliterated on coke? If there's a single boxer other than Broner I can envision defending himself in the third person with weirdly aggressive, quasi-autistic stream of consciousness ramblings for hours at a time on the internet...

Comment

Working...
                X