Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Love You Gina Carano Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this isnt it just posted it cause its another vid for those interested ...

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
      but i mean for real ... they said she was around 200lbs ... i'll look for it if i find it i'll post it up ...
      found it for ya...
      pics as well
      http://www.mmafighting.net/forum/sho...t=25842&page=2

Tara LaRosa, Bodog lightweight champion, made the following statement about Carano recently:

she so dedicated to the sport, and to her health, that she is currently walking around at 191 lbs. I'm not making fun of her weight, I'm just saying what serious athlete who competes at 140 lbs, compromises their health, and their professional career by being so careless? she's not one of us, she isn't dedicated to a higher level of athleticism... she doesn't even train between fights, to work on the weak points of her game.

I just wish they would use a girl that is serious about the sport. Someone that not just women interested in fighting can look up to, but someone all women and men in every aspect of society can look up to. Someone with the three "D's" ...dedication, determination, and discipline. You want to talk about money? Gins is making $50,000 for her next fight, her sixth fight in the sport of MMA. I'm making less than half of that for my 17th fight

===================

I'm glad Tara called her on this BS.

You would think she would train between fights considering she hasn't made weight before.

Gina is FAT.
      Last edited by keepthemhandsup; 11-11-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Still hot regardless!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post

probably the best i've ever seen her look

THAT i'd hit

Comment

Go Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Working...
                X