No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Donald Trump says he 'misspoke in Helsinki'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Be honest. You sided with trump when he “misspoke” and sided with trump when he corrected himself didn’t you
    he was wrong when he "misspoke" because it's common knowledge that countries meddle in elections and hack each other on a daily basis. you poosy hats are just throwing a fit over it because your girl lost.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      he was wrong when he "misspoke" because it's common knowledge that countries meddle in elections and hack each other on a daily basis. you poosy hats are just throwing a fit over it because your girl lost.
      The question is why cant Trump just be honest about this and deal with it accordingly?

Putin tried to meddle in France's elections and they arent hiding from that fact.

Comment

Idk who my girl is cause I never voted for Hillary. I just get a kick out of you guys looking like morons always siding and making excuses for lord trump

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          The question is why cant Trump just be honest about this and deal with it accordingly?

Putin tried to meddle in France's elections and they arent hiding from that fact.
          how do you want president trump to deal with it accordingly when he is not the one investigating this? what evidence has the mueller and the intelligence agency provided to trump and the public? have you seen them?

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Idk who my girl is cause I never voted for Hillary. I just get a kick out of you guys looking like morons always siding and making excuses for lord trump
          i said he was wrong when he misspoke. go play in traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Why would I follow you around about a challenge? It matters to me not what you think about the challenge. The shlt is over and the f@g bltch that you tried to ride for is in hiding. End of story.

I came in here to read about Trump and the first response is you deflecting to Obama. Seems it's your feelings that were hurt, you ball-less coward.
            Don't be mad because Obama was a failure and Trump is now undoing all his failed policies. Go start an Obama d!ck-sucking thread if it bothers you that much. Or put me on ignore the way you claimed you put Bobby on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Don't be mad because Obama was a failure and Trump is now undoing all his failed policies. Go start an Obama d!ck-sucking thread if it bothers you that much. Or put me on ignore the way you claimed you put Bobby on ignore.
              https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...pew/776531002/

do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Dude, for someone who is always talking about "be a man," you come across like a 13 year old girl.

Yea, I'm so mad that Trump has consistently been a laughing stock, and that somehow relates to Obama in your eyes.

Fact of the matter is this thread had nothing to do with Obama. Maybe you should go start a Trump dlck sucking thread, yea?

You basically tried that in your Putin thread, and what happened there is the equivalent of posters bending you over and fvvcking you with a dirty, splintered mop.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Dude, for someone who is always talking about "be a man," you come across like a 13 year old girl.

Yea, I'm so mad that Trump has consistently been a laughing stock, and that somehow relates to Obama in your eyes.

Fact of the matter is this thread had nothing to do with Obama. Maybe you should go start a Trump dlck sucking thread, yea?

You basically tried that in your Putin thread, and what happened there is the equivalent of posters bending you over and fvvcking you with a dirty, splintered mop.
                  Since you're the one stalking me from thread to thread and posting in my visitor messages I'd say you are the 13 year old girl. Can't accept your losses and you write 8 paragraphs like a drama queen crying about it. Everyone knows you are insane. Keep winning!

Comment

i said he was wrong when he misspoke. go play in traffic.
                    You honestly believe he meant "wouldn't be Russia" come on now trump doesn't have the balls to talk like that next to Putin

Comment

Looks her straight in the face while she's asking the question and says no. Then goes on to tell her no President has ever been as tough on Russia as he has. Check out Pompeo's face when Trump says 'No'

Comment

Working...
                      X