Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder vs Stiverne ko of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ko of the year?!!? you have to factor quality of opposition into ko of the year. I could get a highlight reel ko if i punched some spastic, its nothing to be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      You beat me to it. Going up in weight and destroying a decent fighter like he did makes it KO of the year for me.
      Yeah and just how brutal it was stuck in my mind. Zlaticanin was down for a long time. Mikey is a beast to be fair

Comment

I can't give it KO of the year because there was no drama/adversity leading up to it. My idea of KOoTY is like Charlo/Williams, or Canelo/Khan, where they really mixing it up and the fight might go either way, them BOOM. It's over.

Wilder's KO was dramatic, but it came quick and without any adversity.

Comment

I would say yes bc of the way the K.O went down in itself . Poor opposition ? It doesnt really matter the knock out happened you don't or cant reverse that , knock out is a knock out and 1st rounder in a HW title fight .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-10-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Lemieux Vs Stevens has to be contender?

Comment

Charlo, Doritcos, Lem, Rungvisa, Garcia, Benavidez, Alvarado, Collazo. There has been some good ones
              Last edited by Chrismart; 11-10-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I think the way he played it up(standing in front of him with hands down after 1st kd)It will deff make list but I don't think it wins.But one thing ill say is ive shown this fight to a few casual(at best)fans.And there were like OMG this guy is a monster.And will prob watch his next fight.As long as I tell them when it is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  I think the way he played it up(standing in front of him with hands down after 1st kd)It will deff make list but I don't think it wins.But one thing ill say is ive shown this fight to a few casual(at best)fans.And there were like OMG this guy is a monster.And will prob watch his next fight.As long as I tell them when it is lol.
                  dont tell them stiverne was a 39 year old bum. pretend he was a top fighter like the wilder fanboys

Comment

Charlo v Lubin that's gotta be up there

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      They need to give that to Sor Rungvisai...literally nothing comes close this year. He destroyed a p4p fighter many here thought got robbed in the first fight and literally turned him from a name to a call to retire within a few minutes of the fight.
                      GREAT PIC!!! I really think a lot of Jack Jonhson in and out of ring.Made a thread on him today.

Comment

Working...
                      X