Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Time Do You Spend Listening To Music A Day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Time Do You Spend Listening To Music A Day?

Thought it be intresting to see how much people spend time listening to music.

I am a huge music head, I was born with music, my pops was a musician, I learned the guitar and the piano when I was young my first real genre I loved was reggae.

I listen to music about 6-10 hours a day.
    >2
    12.50%
    3-4
    12.50%
    5-6
    12.50%
    6+
    62.50%

If I ain't working its the first thing I do when I wake up for about 3 hours haha. Before eating, showering, rushing my teeth, whatever... I throw my headphones on right away for hours. If I end up going out to the garage to work on something or get in the car, than I will have music on in the background but its not as "intense" as my "early morning meditation" haha. Than I will put my headphones on for a few more hours at the end of the day before I'm about to knock out. If I'm working, I don't get those hours in the morning which is happening A LOT lately and I miss it so much dude haha. Its one of the things I look forward to most each day.

Comment

All day
      Music is like my psychotherapy
      Bluetooth system at home
      Headphones in while I'm at work

Gigs of albums on SD cards

I own pretty much every hiphop album made

Music is life
      Only thing that keeps me sane

Imagine life without music

Comment

Pretty much all damn day.

Comment

Most of the day, unless I'm watching TV or playing my own music on guitar.

Moment of silence of nice is sometimes, but music is a huge part of my life. Working, driving, gym, hanging out with friends and drinking, music is always on during those times.

Comment

8+ hours a day.. Probably about 6 of that being listening to while doing ****, another 2 of playing..
            Last edited by Rudyo; 05-14-2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Not music but I listen to talk radio from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Mon - Friday.

Comment

Not enough but I go through a phase where it could be 8 hours sometimes.

Comment

Just a few minutes. I only listen to music when I'm driving, that's it.

Comment

I listen to 2 music.

What is that, hours?

Actually I notice I listen to a lot less music than I used to. I listen when I work or drive, but rarely just listen to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X