Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wladimir Klitschko Duck Derek Chisora? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it happens to Wlad - legitimate injury, when it happens to Haye - OMFG HE'S DUCKING HIM!

Comment

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
      When it happens to Wlad - legitimate injury, when it happens to Haye - OMFG HE'S DUCKING HIM!
      lol i think there in talks tbh

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
        Speculation is rising surrounding the reason Wladimir Klitschko pulled out of the Derek Chisora clash which was due to take place this coming weekend. Do you believe Klitschko has a legitimate injury or did he decide against going ahead with the bout for other reasons?

That guy is a hateful racist scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
          Here's an interview with Dereck Chisora which features footage of Wladimir Klitschko conducting a media workout in the background, filmed on the day the injury allegedly occurred. The injury may have happened relatively soon, perhaps minutes, after this footage was filmed. They briefly focus on Klitschko's live pad work later in the video with an assessment by Chisora and his trainer.

After the media work-out, Wlad and Stewart went to the gym to have a real work-out and that is where it happened.

The following is what the doctor said:

Eine umgehend durchgeführte Kernspintomographie zeigte eine frische Einblutung im Bauchmuskel. „Der Muskel ist nicht mehr belastbar, und an einen Kampf am Samstag ist nicht zu denken”, erklärte Dr. Sven Rößing von der Orthopäde an der Universitätsklinik Mannheim. Die Konsequenz: Der Schwergewichts-Champ aus der Ukraine wird vier bis sechs Wochen pausieren müssen
          Meaning that it's no longer possible to give any strain to the abdominalmuscle so a fight saturday is unthinkable. Wlad will have four to six weeks pause.

Comment

He had no reason to duck Chisora. I mean who really thinks Chisora would win?

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
              He had no reason to duck Chisora. I mean who really thinks Chisora would win?
              100% true.

Comment

I wish Wlad went ahead and fought with the injury, he's done it in the past...

Comment

Working...
                X