No announcement yet.

drake or old snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drake or old snake

Who would you rather have saving the world? Nathan Drake (Uncharted) or Old Snake (Metal Gear Solid 4)?

drake he's a ledge

Comment

None, James sunderland

Comment

snake by far. drake sounds like some gay ****star

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
          Who would you rather have saving the world? Nathan Drake (Uncharted) or Old Snake (Metal Gear Solid 4)?

Drake is badass, no doubt, but i dont know that he has the what it takes to take on someone like Solidus Snake or whatnot...

However, Snake himself is pretty old and dated, and the nanomachines have wrecked him

but Snake from Sons of Liberty? he wins it easy....

so i'd have to see what the situation is

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            However, Snake himself is pretty old and dated, and the nanomachines have wrecked him
            Look I Love Drake because he's got style and attitude, but you have to be pretty badass to be ripped apart by Nanomachines, and then have your arms broken in Europe and then go walk through a microwave chamber as an old man. That's real badassness that even Rambo himself can't top.

Comment

so true! as much as i love drake i would have to give the slight edge to snake.

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
              Look I Love Drake because he's got style and attitude, but you have to be pretty badass to be ripped apart by Nanomachines, and then have your arms broken in Europe and then go walk through a microwave chamber as an old man. That's real badassness that even Rambo himself can't top.

Comment

Snake from Snake EAter eats Drake for breakfast....it's like a Dad playing with his son..

Comment

Old Snake any day. He is like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven, during MGS4.

Snake may be old but the venom will still fuck you up.
                  Last edited by F l i c k e r; 03-28-2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

John Shepard. : )

Comment

Working...
                    X