GSP - Cote Sparring(GIF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP - Cote Sparring(GIF)

GSP connects on Cote.

Even as a GSP fan, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. That could easily be UFC editing. If you know what I mean.

But if it isn't, that's pretty impressive because Cote has a very solid chin and Georges look like he stunned him a little bit there.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
      Even as a GSP fan, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. That could easily be UFC editing. If you know what I mean.

But if it isn't, that's pretty impressive because Cote has a very solid chin and Georges look like he stunned him a little bit there.
      is Silva going to come back to 185 and fight GSP this year???

i saw a vid of White saying it would happen

Comment

Why do a lot of MMA gyms and fighters spar without headgear often? Just a question, not trying to bash it.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
          Why do a lot of MMA gyms and fighters spar without headgear often? Just a question, not trying to bash it.
          I wish I knew. Some do and some don't. No idea why though.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
            Chute Boxe used to not even use boxing gloves when they sparred. People getting koed at the gym was an everyday thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              GSP connects on Cote.

I don't understand. whats the big deal about that?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Patrick Cote getting tagged and seemed somewhat stunned/buzzed by GSP. Cote has a Iron chin and fights at 185. People say 185 is too high for GSP but so far his wrestling with Nate and his sparring with Cote(?) seem positive.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  Because Cote has one of the best chins in the biz and it appears that GSP, a WW, rocked him a bit.

It's also probably a hype tactic used by the UFC to say that GSP is also skilled in the stand-up and that Hardy isn't going to have and easy time beating him there

Comment

It's just sparring but anyway I think people are forgeting how good GSP is standing because lately he has been dominating on the ground. Before the Serra fight GSP was dominating and beating opponents up.

Serra did make him kind of gunshy and made him become better on the ground but lately he seems to be standing a little more and picking his spots to let his hands go.

Comment

Working...
                    X