No announcement yet.

Listen To The Burner-LarryX Presser From Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    the catchweight king. burner you the make excuse king.

that foo was criticizing PAC for accepting the diamond belt...like he was gonna give it back or some ****

he called PAC the catchweight king then 2mins later talks about how it wasnt Floyd's fault for fighting JMM at a catchweight

Comment

• This **** is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Nah, homie, you don't get it my ******. You aint undastaandin, we talkin bout practice.
        fixed........

Comment

• I'm gaining a lot of respect for Larry, dude held it down!

Burner did his thing too but lmao at Larry, yeah boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            I'm gaining a lot of respect for Larry, dude held it down!

Burner did his thing too but lmao at Larry, yeah boy!
            You;rejust saying that because larry has a hillarious accent.

Comment

• Larry took it but it was close IMO, he came out swinging wildly to being with, but stuck to his guns.

There was some ass **** though, I only heard it from when Larry came in.

"Larry whats up with the turquoise?"
              "Moms gave me the crib mane, I aint have no money to paint the walls, what Ima do, home improvement? Walls is what they is, we country down herr mane"

"I was benchpressing 300 in 9th grade dude"

"We goin from one-fawty seven ta fifdy-fo to sixty " That **** was priceless!!

Oh and, who did that Froch impression, Burner? That accent was hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by DisposableArts View Post
                Larry took it but it was close IMO, he came out swinging wildly to being with, but stuck to his guns.

There was some ass **** though, I only heard it from when Larry came in.

"Larry whats up with the turquoise?"
                "Moms gave me the crib mane, I aint have no money to paint the walls, what Ima do, home improvement? Walls is what they is, we country down herr mane"

"I was benchpressing 300 in 9th grade dude"

"We goin from one-fawty seven ta fifdy-fo to sixty " That **** was priceless!!

i could actually hear Larry in your post

Comment

• Larry X schooled Burner, Burner aint ****e....burner needs to get off paul williams nuts cause Sergio Martinez tapped that ass and got robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by DisposableArts View Post

Lol that was the best part of the show!

Comment

• honestly most ppl hate burner and like larry so course ppl gonna go for larry lmao XD

Comment

Working...
                      X