4.00%
    Machida by KO/TKO
    32.00%
    Machida by Submission
    12.00%
    Machida by Decision
    48.00%

The poll is expired.

I've really been warming up to Rashad, in fact would like to see him win. But I don't think it's going to happen. Frankly, the only reason Machida isn't the champion is because he hasn't been given a title shot until now.

Comment

I called it right after the Thiago Silva fight, Machida=Next UFC LHW Champion.

Comment

Machida's point fighting wins.

Comment

I've said a long time ago that Evans would be a very hard person to beat. This was in the middle of his TUF season. He hasn't lost since then, and right now, I can't see him losing to Machida.

Comment

My gut says: Machida via (T)KO.
            My brain says: Machida via Decision.

I can't see Rashad being patient enough to fight Machida for 25 minutes. However, Lyoto will more than likely pepper him with jabs and keep him at bay. If Rashad steps in and starts committing to his punches, Lyoto will put him to sleep.
            Last edited by Move BRICKS™; 03-12-2009, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Machida will win comfortably. I was hoping to see Evans vs. Jackson first but Machida really deserves a title shot so I'm glad for him.

Comment

Sugar is going to catch him BAMMM!!!!!!

Comment

Machida by boring 5 round decision, jab jab run jab weak leg kick run, for 5 rounds.
                  i'll be watchin this ppv for serra vs hughes at least those guys will try an finish each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                    Machida by boring 5 round decision, jab jab run jab weak leg kick run, for 5 rounds.
                    Just like the Silva fight, right?
                    Machida will be #1 at LHW, I'd fancy him against any of those sluggers, but would pick Anderson Silva to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X