Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley gets another gift win over JMM....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley gets another gift win over JMM....

If Bradely gets another gift win over JMM can we all agree Top Rank also gave him the gift win against Pacquiao?

I personally did not think Bradley beat Pacquiao but I do feel it was closer than most had it.

I probably had it like 7-5 or Manny.

I actually like Bradley but if they give him another shady gift win over JMM its pretty clear Top Rank is trying whatever it takes to make this guy a cash cow.

Bradley doesnt have the power to stop JMM. JMM does have the "new" power to stop Bradley tho and I think JMM needs a KO to win.

Bradley has all the heart in the world and he's an aggressive fighter but it sucks he's so feather fisted

What you all think?

I don't think there will be any shading judging in this one tbh.

Who knows what happened in the Pacquiao fight though, Bradley won 2 rounds tops

Comment

Get over it breh. He beat Pac easy, and he beat Prov too.

Comment

If Bradley got yet another gift it would be the worst thing that could happen for him. I hope he would be happy with money, because no one would ever take him seriously again.

Comment

It's a pity about the Pacquiou fight because people keep saying Bradley is unbeaten which is completely ridiculous.

Comment

I think the judges will score the fight the way they see it. If they think Bradley won a round they will give that round to Bradley and if they think Marquez won a round they will give that round to Marquez. Sometimes judges score a fight poorly without being bribed to do so.Bradley scored the fight 8 rounds to 4 for himself. I had it 9 rounds for Pacquiao 2 rounds for Bradley and 1 round even.I have read some posters on here that actually think Bradley won and they weren't even bribed. Everyone scores fights differently. If this Marquez-Bradley fight is scored for Bradley even if Marquez is a clear winner then maybe Arum is getting to the judges. I don't think the scoring will be fixed.

Comment

See what I mean? Here is a poster right now that thinks Bradley not only won the Pacquiao fight but won it easily. He really believes this and he is not even being bribed. Everybody scores fights differently.

Comment

I was in Melbourne Australia on a business trip and watched the fight at the mall along with a bunch of Asians who were cheering for Pac. I was the only American cheering loud USA USA!!! Hahahaha, I say it was a very close fight but Bradley won it. Pac was NOT robbed he was schooled that night. Bradley also made Pac miss allot! Watch and score the fight again. Pac did have his momentum on a few rounds but Bradley was hitting him 3-1 in most exchanges.

I take bradley over Marquez, Bradley is too fast for him and has great defense.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
                  Get over it breh. He beat Pac easy, and he beat Prov too.
                  You must be Bradleys Papa

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I don't think there will be any shading judging in this one tbh.

Who knows what happened in the Pacquiao fight though, Bradley won 2 rounds tops
                    It's too hot right now to be pulling off any robberies after what CJ Ross did at the Garcia vs Matthysse PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X