Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Barrera given a rematch to Manny right away how would he had faired against pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had Barrera given a rematch to Manny right away how would he had faired against pac?

Morales accepted whatever in hell he could to get manny in the ring and wait went Straight to War.. Barrera waited years and finally fought, dare i say, for paycheque as mean as that sounds..

i dont remember but why didnt Barrera rematch manny right away or around that time, does anyone know?

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
    Morales accepted whatever in hell he could to get manny in the ring and wait went Straight to War.. Barrera waited years and finally fought, dare i say, for paycheque as mean as that sounds..

i dont remember but why didnt Barrera rematch manny right away or around that time, does anyone know?
    Because pac beat the crap out of him?

Comment

Pac would have hurt him even worse if the fight was a straight up rematch.

Comment

i always thought that he wouldve atleast a much more better job then the rematch like 4 years later, Morales knew that he probably wouldnt have won in the 3rd encounter but he went for it, perhaps lack motivation played a part

Comment

Hed have done the same ish as the second fight and just survived. He was a little older and got the f uck beaten out of him. What CAN you do about that? Lol.

Its like asking what Dawson could have done to beat Ward on Saturday. Too one sided.

Comment

why didn't hatton rematch pac?

Comment

Barerra got beat because he was drained.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Hed have done the same ish as the second fight and just survived. He was a little older and got the f uck beaten out of him. What CAN you do about that? Lol.

Its like asking what Dawson could have done to beat Ward on Saturday. Too one sided.
                very off comparison my brother..pac came up one divion to beat the lineal champion in barrera...ward beat a what seemed to be a weightdrained fighter at his comfortable weight..

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Barerra got beat because he was drained.
                  and not only that but Barerra was very old and shop worn. he had approx 70 fights by the time he fought pac. had they fought when Marco was still fresh, he would have done to pac what he did to Hamed. and hamed punched harder than pac. so pac padded his reputation by beating up an old man.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    wooow the pac hate is strong lmao....pac was moving up to featherweight (barreras weightclass) for the first time. barrera was at the top of his game, considered p4p one of the best in the world, and the best at featherweight. pac was the huuuuge underdog and he blew barrera away. plus barrera was like 29 and pac was 24..
                    short memory for the haters. they forgot how Barrera won another title at hunior lightweight after the dismantling and how he hit another series of wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X