No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Hope Everyone Pressures Wilder To Sign For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    To make this fight but you obviously don't want this fight do you?
    Fight should have been made when Joshua 50 million demand was made

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Wilder is not the one moving the goal post here

what happened to this??

Look it’s been argued to death

Wilder said he would fight in the uk first

Joshua said that too

If the 50m
      Was for the uk it would have happened

Joshua have wilder a contract and wilder didn’t sign it and refused the fight

I really do hope wilder can make himself a modest Ppv star in America

If he can, then he can get 50-50

Other wise he will be the next broner

This is all an act by wilder, a true keyboard champ

Joshua is the a side, biggest star in boxing, lots of fighters like wilder come and go but I will admit wilder is smart

He knew he would lose so he used Joshua’s name to get noticed and avoided him but remained noticed

Fair play, hopefully he keeps fighting the Washington’s in the world so he can retire happy

Comment

In 10 months anything can happen

1-Joshua could lose

2-Wilder could lose

who the hell would sign a contract for 10 months from now?
        why would'nt you sign a contract for 9 months which is it.
        What other avenues can open up for donkey wilder that will pay him $15 million so whats the problem.
        Your damn right i would sign a contract to earn my biggest paycheck.
        So why shouldn't wilder sign to fight in april give me a legitimate reason.
        If they both lose or if one of them lose i'm sure that will pretty much ruin the date lol.
        Injury will also be covered and there just signing to fight not donating a liver.

Comment

Fight should have been made when Joshua 50 million demand was made
          OK so you are just a fanboy who rather not make this fight than ask Wilder to sign, it's clear now.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            why would'nt you sign a contract for 9 months which is it.
            What other avenues can open up for donkey wilder that will pay him $15 million so whats the problem.
            Your damn right i would sign a contract to earn my biggest paycheck.
            So why shouldn't wilder sign to fight in april give me a legitimate reason.
            If they both lose or if one of them lose i'm sure that will pretty much ruin the date lol.
            Injury will also be covered and there just signing to fight not donating a liver.
            He signs the contract,Joshua loses all of his titles, there is another champ yet you are tied to fight Joshua...That a great business deal right??? If you dont have the contract then you cant really tell someone one else to sign it man

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              There are contingencies in the contract if that happens I'm sure. That isn't a legitimate excuse. Wilder doesn't have to sign right now but it would be a hell of a lot better then stalling and playing the fans for idiots.
              No need to sign a contract for a fight that's 10 months away especially for a 15 million flat fee. Especially when the value of fight will go up by then. If Hearn really wants Wilder to sign a contract now for next year, why doesn't he change his flat fee to a percentage then.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                OK so you are just a fanboy who rather not make this fight than ask Wilder to sign, it's clear now.
                Fanboy?? you are a damn alt of a fanboy...I just have commonsense and that contract was never meant to be signed

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  There are contingencies in the contract if that happens I'm sure. That isn't a legitimate excuse. Wilder doesn't have to sign right now but it would be a hell of a lot better then stalling and playing the fans for idiots.
                  did you read the contract?

Comment

He signs the contract,Joshua loses all of his titles, there is another champ yet you are tied to fight Joshua...That a great business deal right??? If you dont have the contract then you cant really tell someone one else to sign it man
                    Excuses, excuses and more excuses. It's because of fans like you this fight not happening.

Comment

i dont think thats the scenario gumbo.....if wilder loses he would need to rebuild his image and if joshua lost exactly the same.
                      Both guys become pretty worthless to eachother because it will not be between 2 undefeated champions for the undisputed title.
                      honestly Larry i thought you were a bit more savvy than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X