Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, David Lemieux Get Tense at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be a good one for sure. Brain says BJS outboxes David for the UD but my heart is hoping for David to land something massive on Billy Joe and put him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      Gonna be a good one for sure. Brain says BJS outboxes David for the UD but my heart is hoping for David to land something massive on Billy Joe and put him to sleep.
      +1

I *think* a prime shape BJS outboxes Lemieux, but I hope David catches him with some Canadian monster power.

Comment

This fight will be as one sided as a gang rape in favour of Saunders

Comment

the gypsy will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

I hope lemuix knocks this punk out and his little punk ass son

Comment

" Little legs " ... Saunders might be annoying. But sometimes he says some Hilarious Shet .

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                This fight will be as one sided as a gang rape in favour of Saunders
                Well that's a revealing comparison.

Comment

Adam booth had done ****ing wonders with Billy Joe's fitness levels in terms of weight management of cardio endurance.. now ingle seems to be carrying that on

A properly fit BJS is a very good fighter to back.. he might be a right twat but he's got a good level of ring cunning and knows how to keep himself composed and in relative safety
                  Last edited by yammy25; 12-14-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                    Well that's a revealing comparison.
                    Just quoting the great david haye he said the same thing to audley harrison in the build up to there fight lol. I don't endorse rape whether singular or group session.
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-14-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Obviously everybody in the colonies will back Lemieux because they don’t know Billy, but skills pay the bills and, undoubtedly, Bill has better boxing skills that Lemieux. The Canadians like a bit of home cooking though, and with Pascal out of the picture and Bute a shadow of his former self, they’ll be eager to give Lemieux the win. Let’s face it, Billy has zero chance of winning by KO, so he’ll have to really outshine to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X