Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Farrell: Ohara Davies Quit in Loss, That's Not in My DNA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Farrell: Ohara Davies Quit in Loss, That's Not in My DNA

Tom Farrell has warned Ohara Davies that he'll take him to dark places when they clash at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on Saturday September 30, live on Sky Sports. Farrell defends his WBA International Super-Lightweight title against Davies, who takes on another stiff challenge straight after tasting defeat for the first time in the paid ranks when he was stopped in the seventh round of their clash in Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2018 people will be asking Ohara who, never seen a coconut like him in my life

Comment

Ohara = Broner 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
        Ohara = Broner 2.0
        Come on man that's an insult to Broner. Ohara would most likely retire if he got in the ring with someone like Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
          Come on man that's an insult to Broner. Ohara would most likely retire if he got in the ring with someone like Maidana.
          Lol yea I was gonna say, at least Broner doesn't quit when the going gets tough. He actually comes on stronger in the latter half.

Comment

Working...
          X