Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm a Feared Man, Nobody Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he has the same boogey man feel of Matthysse or Golovkin or Kovalev yet.

I'd love to see Thurman vs Porter then winner gets Mayweather next. And just have Kell Brook fight Khan or something.

Comment

Thurman buying into the hype. You aint great till you beat someone great.

Comment

So why he fighting an unranked guy tonight? and not IBF #2 in the world?

Comment

Thurman is overrated!!fight somebody good!!

Comment

This is how you make money folks ,as long as he backs it up the checks will rolled in.

Comment

am i the only one who seems to be amazed by thurman? he just demolished soto karass, and chaves. not bad if you ask me, i thought soto fight would be tough but once thurman figured karass out it was over. he has good boxing skills and actually goes for the ko. i also like thefact that he always puts on a good performance.

Comment

Thurman is not margarito, and is not p-will, he's got alot more work to do to be as feared as those men were in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Keith Thurman would’ve preferred facing someone more threatening than Julio Diaz on Saturday night.

It’s not that the undefeated fighter from Clearwater, Fla., has overlooked Diaz (40-9-1, 29 KOs). Thurman recognizes that the 34-year-old Diaz, of Coachella, Calif., was very competitive in a close 12-round loss to England’s Amir Khan (28-3, 19 KOs) and a 10-round draw with emerging star Shawn Porter (24-0-1, 15 KOs), of Akron, Ohio, in two of his three fights since December 2012. [Click Here To Read More]
                  All he has to do is gain that casual fan popularity and everyone will want to fight him. Why take a chance with no real money.

Comment

I like his attitude and persona. Thurman inless than 8 tonight...

Comment

He is BIG (for a welterweight), with Vicious Power and very good BOXING SKILLS...OF COURSE they don't want to fight in and they will ignore him and try their best to force him to 154

Comment

Working...
                      X